What's important for success? | Bill Gates

This is a wonderful interview where Mr. Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, and one of the richest people in the world gives you some 'insight' in what is really important to achieve success.
Can't play the embeded video on your tablet? Then just click the link here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505266_162-57569859/bill-gates-not-satisfied-with-microsoft-innovation/



So what is important? 


Among many things: 

- Innovation
- Science and History education
- Measurement

It's crucial to have a goal and to be able to measure if you're heading towards reaching your goal. 
The tools that let us measure are important. 

"If I sleep less then 7 hours, my IQ starts to drop. 
I'm a night person, I find it hard to go to bed, so I get squeezed if I have a morning appointment."

He reads about 2 hours every night and he e-mails every evening 1.5 - 2 hours. 





ShareThis